ALLERGIC SATIRE



CALM AND


AT PEACE


It is ironic how allergic one can be without even realizing it.

I made a clean break from all the irritants in my life. I was allergic to certain pollens in the air. I also stopped consuming nuts and foods with even traces of nuts.

I needed a breath of fresh air. Certain irritants can cause you to cough and grasp for air.

Secondly I needed to clear my plate of all the nuts and other produce who may have come in contact with them.


For the first time in months I am healthy and happy. I am calm and at peace. The secret to happiness was simple. I found out what gave me allergic reactions and I stayed away from these toxic relationships.

I have replaced my love for nuts with a new appreciation for the simple uncomplicated lot.

Did you know that chocolate is an aphrodisiac. A nice side effect of my new love.

Look at your life closely, find out what you’re allergic to and make a clean break. No use owning a pet if you're allergic to animal dander. You may love them but in the end it comes to no good.

The irritants you can’t avoid use the best medicine I could find for my allergies. It’s an organic product called “living well is the best revenge.”

It is amazing how well it works to know you are happy and irritant free. It is in the category of mind over matter. If you don’t mind them they don’t matter.

Guaranteed, the secret to happiness is to get rid of all the irritants in your life. I didn't even know I was allergic.


armandhamouth

0 comments: